1) to cook, prepare; heat; reheat food
2) to bolt, gulp (down); eat; swallow food
3) appetizing, delicious, tasty; coarse; exotic; fine; heavy; light; nourishing, wholesome; plain; rich; simple; spicy food
4) frozen; gourmet; health; junk; kosher; soul (AE) food
5) scraps of food
6) (misc.) food for thought* * *[fuːd]coarsedeliciousexoticgourmetheavyjunkkoshernourishingreheat foodsoul (AE) foodspicy foodswallow foodtastywholesomegulp (down)(misc.) food for thoughtappetizingscraps of foodto boltto cook
Combinatory dictionary. 2013.