1) to inflict a wound on/upon smb.
2) to receive a wound
3) to clean; dress; suture; swab a wound
4) a deep; fatal, mortal; festering; flesh; gaping; light, slight; self-inflicted; serious, severe; superficial wound (to receive a slight wound)
5) a bullet, gunshot; knife wound
6) a wound festers
7) (misc.) to lick one's wounds ('to recover from a beating')* * *[wuːnd]festeringgapinggunshotknife woundmortalself-inflictedseveresutureswab a woundsuperficial wound (to receive a slight wound)a bulleta deepa wound testersto cleanto inflict a wound on/upon smb.to receive a wound(misc.) to lick one's wounds ('to recover from a beating')
Combinatory dictionary. 2013.